Retaining Walls East Peoria IL Relies On
When it comes to holding back earth or water, a retaining wall may be the solution you are looking for. While there are many functional reasons for building a retaining wall, we’d like to look at some of the ways retaining walls can add architectural and aesthetic value to your home. Williamson Brother’s Masonry and Landscaping builds retaining walls East Peoria IL loves to incorporate into their landscape design.
Using Retaining Walls to Enhance Landscaping
When it comes down to it, retaining walls are made to accommodate changes in landscape grade. Since there are so many great ways to utilize a retaining wall to improve your property, you may be looking for inspiration. For more creative ideas, check out these retaining walls East Peoria IL residents have used to upgrade their landscaping:
- Line steps or a walkway with an elevated garden plot
- Create a sitting area with a tree in the center
- Elevate your lawn from the public sidewalk
- Give your garden a second tier
- Keep your plants isolated from dandelions, Creeping Charlie and other weeds
- Separate your patio from the yard
- Provide bench seating around an outdoor fireplace
To give your home a unique and beautiful addition, consider a retaining wall. Not only are they functional, retaining walls built by Williamson Brother’s Masonry and Landscaping are the perfect complement to our landscaping design/build services.
Contact Us for Retaining Walls in East Peoria IL
If you are considering a retaining wall as an addition to your new or existing landscape design, call Williamson Brother’s Masonry and Landscaping at
(309) 231-8543 to request a quote for retaining walls East Peoria IL residents admire. Alternatively, you can fill out our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We can’t wait to hear from you!